The official Design by Fire 2009 conference pictures by Saro van Cleynenbreugel are up on our Flickr page. Be sure to check out these sets by participants, speakers, special guests and the team as well: Marcel Kampman (happykampics), James Box (b0xman), Andrei Herasimchuk, Arjan Haring (instanthappiness), Yohan Creemers, Tanja de Bie.
If you happen to have some pictures you'd like to share here as well, please let us know.
Slides for some of the presentations are available:
- We Have All the Time in the World (on Slideshare) by Matt Jones
- The Music of Interaction Design (PDF, 8.6 MB) by James Box and Cennydd Bowles
- Who Dares Wins (PDF, 3 MB) by Alrik Koudenburg
- Show and Tell: Communicating New Interactions (PDF, 8.2 MB) by Tom Jenkins.
- Seeing Things in Full Color […] (on Vimeo) by Marcel Kampman.
Download this year's program booklet (PDF, 736 kB).
A selection of what some of our participants had to say about the conference:
- Waved notes on Design by Fire (by Iskander Smit on his blog Target is new)
- Design by Fire: Oplaaiend vuur in het Spoorwegmuseum (Dutch, by Sytse Goverts on the Lost Boys blog)
- Design by Fire 2009 - UserTopia (Dutch, by Django Blok)
- Spelen, risico nemen, freelancen en de vertaalslag (Dutch, by Nico Druif of Druif Design)
- Passie op Design by Fire (Dutch, by Esther den Boer–van der Wel on Rhinofly's blog Frank-ly)