Marc Fonteijn captured the activities during the DesignCamp sessions.
Slides for some of the presentations are available for viewing or download here:
- Bill Buxton — NUI: What's in a Name? (PDF, 2 MB)
- Jacco Ouwerkerk — Augmented Museum Experiences
- Claire Rowland — The Psychology of Creativity
- Andrei Herasimchuk — Turning the Corporate Battleship with Design (PDF, 14 MB)
- Ianus Keller — Creating People for Interfaces
- Sascha Wolter — A Smattering of Prototyping Interactions
- David McCandless — Information is Beautiful
Download this year's program booklet (PDF, 900 kB).
A selection of what some of our participants had to say about the conference and workshops:
- Bob Corporaal — Highlights from Design by Fire 2010
- Peter Boersma — More on European UX Events
- Martin Edling Andersson — Design by Fire 2010
- Kars Alfrink — Week 173
- CLEVER°FRANKE — Design by Fire 2010
- Waag Society — Design by Fire 2010 conference (Dutch)
- Inge Kuijper — Natural User Interfaces: out with the old … in with the new! (Dutch)
- Bas Evers — Design by Fire 2010: Een terugblik op DesignCamp (Dutch)
- Bas Evers — Improving the Discogs upload form: suggestions from DesignCamp
- Lammert Postma — Design by Fire 2010: Een terugblik op Good Design Faster (Dutch)
- David Güiza Caicedo — Design by Fire 2010… and how I learned to hate my camera.